We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to candidate or client inquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To send you a monthly newsletter (current and prospective clients)
- To send you a newsletter every two months (candidates)
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
We will always hold your information securely in an encrypted (i.e., password-protected) system stored on a device that is protected by a password. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the servingtalent.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. This notice will be updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
This website privacy notice was created on: 05/22/2018
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please email email@example.com.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read website data protection and privacy notices fully.