View our current open roles below.
Only candidates who meet the basic requirements will be considered.
If you meet the stated requirements, send your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Assurance Field Engineer (2 OPENINGS, Full-Time, Aurora, CO)
Engineers will provide support for post-construction award management services.
Required: 5 years of QA experience on DoD federal contracts; current Top Secret clearance; self-starter with excellent communication skills; bachelor's degree preferred; and knowledge of Army Corps of Engineers Construction and QA/QC practices. Bachelor’s preferred.
Senior Electrical Engineer (Full-Time, Aurora, CO)
Engineer will provide post-construction contract award support to the government.
Required: bachelor's degree in engineering (master's preferred); knowledge of construction codes; self-starter with excellent communication skills; and Professional Engineer License (a plus).
Tax Specialist (Remote, Flexible Schedule)
- 3-5 years of tax experience, ideally working for a CPA firm
- Accounting or finance degree. CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred
- Hours and schedule flexible
- Hourly rate, depending upon experience, plus a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
Assistant Program Manager (Full-Time, Rockville, MD)
- Support development, management, and implementation of a foundation program
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating training programs and events
- Strong communication and customer service skills; comfortable interacting with program attendees, vendors, employees, board members, and partners
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook; database management experience preferred
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to manage multiple projects independently