Here at ServingTalent we emphasize the importance of a good interview to our candidates. It's your best chance to make an impression and get the offer you have been working towards. One of the best ways to prep for an interview is by having answers ready for common questions. Even if these exact ones aren't asked, chances are that similar ones will.
Here are ten questions that you should be ready for:
1. Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
2. Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
3. Why should we hire you?
4. Why are you looking for a new job?
5. What are your salary requirements?
6. What are your career goals?
7. If I called your boss right now and asked them what is an area that you could improve on, what would they say?
8. What makes you uncomfortable?
9. What are some of your leadership experiences?
10. What questions do you have for me?